Friday, January 19, 2007

We keep having problems with the internet connections. I find it almost impossible to upload images, so you will have to wait for more pics from Harbin and Beijing...

As for life, we had guests from Madrid: Pedro Uriol and his wife María, who enjoyed Shanghai and China to the max, despite of the awful weather that came with them. We had a great evening singing karaoke.

I started school again, the last month and still no job that appeals to me. I am not too worried since I would welcome some time to learn more Chinese before returning to the labor market, but I also know that the sooner I decide my future, the better that both Jenny and I will be. This term I am taking only Advertising and Promotion (prof. Denise Conroy), together with EU Economy (Alfredo Pastor and David Gosset). I am also auditing Banking (Rafael Gil-Tienda) and Special Topics in Marketing (prof. Willem Burgers). This last term is being quite laid back, no pressure and excellent professors, to allow us time to job-hunt...

No comments: