Sunday, December 10, 2006

A nice surprise

This thing about having a blog can be very rewarding sometimes. Not just because of the thousands of dollars that I am cashing in thanks to your clicks on the advertisements above (by the way, please click, they are interesting), but also because I may get to know people I would have never dreamt of meeting.

That is the case that happened to me this last week, when I received a comment by Anhua Gao, the writer of one of my all-time favourite books, To the Edge of the Sky. I was thrilled to have this honor, since I respect her so much for writing such an amazing autobiography that increased my interest in China and its people, years before meeting my wife Jenny. I wish her book was also translated into Spanish, so my mum could read it, I know she would love it!

No comments: