Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Just moved back to Madrid!!

Hi all!
This is my first try at blog publishing, so I won't be adding much. Just a bit about our recent moving back to Madrid from Barcelona (where I've spent my last 5 years), to live in our recently reformed flat at Plaza Mayor for the following months, prior to our flight to Shanghai, China, where I will be studying an MBA at CEIBS (China Europe International Business School) until feb 2007, thanks to a scholarship granted by La Caixa and Casa Asia.
Later on I will try to publish the photos of the scholarship ceremony, where His Majesty the King Juan Carlos I handed me over the certificate, and where I had the chance to have a nice chat with Her Majesty the Queen Sofia.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Por fin veo lo que es un blog! Y me entero de la vida en Shanghai.
No se si Nico tiene la culpa de que tu supermercado local sea un Carrefour pero vaya!! Supongo que tb teneis un Starbucks al lado etc.etc.
Pues nada - aqui calorazo como siempre - trabajando hasta demasiado tarde y poco mas
Besos y hasta pronto
Helen